Crossed Axis Gearboxes / Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing high performance speed reducer gear boxes for decades. Our reliable, high performance E Series right angle helical gear boxes are available in numerous sizes and configurations to meet your application requirements. E Series 90 degree helical gear boxes deliver output torque values as high as 62 Nm, with minimal backlash.
Precision 90 Degree Gearboxes
These compact speed reducer gear boxes produce an output at 90° from the input, and are manufactured with anodized aluminum housings, hardened alloy steel input gears, and hardened alloy steel or aluminum-bronze output gears (varies by model). Precision manufacturing ensures superior worm gear box performance and reliable service in even the most demanding applications.
Our E Series right angle helical gear boxes (E and EA models) are available with a variety of gear ratios (1:1 to 40:1) and input/output shaft sizes, making it easy to find the right model for your needs. All worm gear box models provide high efficiency (up to 94% at 1,000 RPM) and low backlash (as little as ≤30 arc minutes).
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Highly efficient right angle helical gearboxes (as high as 94% at 1,000 RPM)
- Low backlash (1° standard; as low as ≤30 arc minutes are available)
- Standard ratios from 1:1 to 40:1
- Custom gear ratios available
- 90° output angle
- Maximum input speed: 3,000 RPM (varies by model)
- Anodized aluminum casing with alloy steel or aluminum bronze gears
- Permanent lubrication
- Self-locking outputs available on most models
- Single- and double-output shafts are available
For full worm gear box specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.