Crossed Axis Gearboxes / Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing high performance gear reduction boxes for decades. Our reliable, high performance E Series right angle helical gear reducers are available in numerous sizes and configurations to meet your application requirements. E Series 90 degree gearboxes deliver output torque values as high as 62 Nm, with minimal backlash.
Precision 90 Degree Gearboxes
These compact gear reduction boxes produce an output at 90° from the input, and are manufactured with anodized aluminum housings, hardened alloy steel input gears, and hardened alloy steel or aluminum-bronze output gears (varies by model). Precision manufacturing ensures superior worm gear box performance and reliable service in even the most demanding applications.
Our E Series right angle helical reducers (E and EA models) are available with a variety of gear ratios (1:1 to 40:1) and input/output shaft sizes, making it easy to find the right model for your needs. All worm gear box models provide high efficiency (up to 94% at 1,000 RPM) and low backlash (as little as ≤30 arc minutes).
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Highly efficient right angle helical reducers (as high as 94% at 1,000 RPM)
- Low backlash (1° standard; as low as ≤30 arc minutes are available)
- Standard ratios from 1:1 to 40:1
- Custom gear ratios available
- 90° output angle
- Maximum input speed: 3,000 RPM (varies by model)
- Anodized aluminum casing with alloy steel or aluminum bronze gears
- Permanent lubrication
- Self-locking outputs available on most models
- Single- and double-output shafts are available
For full worm gear box specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.