Mounts for Bearings and Rotating Components
|Flange Mount||Stud Mount|
|Made in USA|
Flange Mounts fasten in place with four bolts (sold separately). The mounted component is held on the journal with shim spacers and a nylon insert lock nut supplied with each mount.
Stud Mounts are screwed into a user supplied threaded hole using the wrench flats on the stud mount flange. The mounted component is held on the journal with shim spacers and a supplied retainer ring
Both rotating mounts are available in journal diameters from 1/4” to 1 inch. Custom bearing mounting tools can be supplied.
Ondrives.US shoulder screws are also designed to support rotating mount components. They are available in inch and metric journal diameters up to 1/2" and 12mm.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Unique bearing mounting tools for all applications
- For mounting of gears, ball bearings, sprockets, pulleys
- Diameters of .2500" to 1.000", Metric versions available
- Made from 1215 steel, Zinc plated
- RoHS Compliant
- Shim Spacers Supplied
- Lock Nut supplied with Flange Mount supports
- Retainer Ring supplied with Stud Mount supports