Ondrives.US offers hundreds of standard mechanical clutch options, but, because every application is different, an off-the-shelf clutch may not be the right solution for your specific needs.
To that end, we offer custom clutches that are built to meet your requirements. We have the engineering and manufacturing capabilities to create a high quality, high precision clutch that is perfectly tailored to your application and performance needs.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Ondrives.US custom clutches available in inch or metric bore sizes; any bore-to-bore combination is available with the min/max limit
- Specify custom clutch type: component mount, misalignment, pneumatic, or shaft-to-shaft
- Specify material of construction: aluminum/steel, brass/nylon/aluminum, or steel
- Specify housing material: aluminum, nylon, or steel
- Specify clamp style hub or set screw hub
- Specify max. drag torque: from 0.04 in/lbs. to 500.00 in/lbs.
- Specify adjustable or pre-set torque
- Specify O.D. (outside diameter) in inches or millimeters
- Specify overall length in inches or millimeters
- Ondrives.US’ clutches are engineered for long working life—up to 30+ million slip cycles
- Permanently lubricated
- Available with non-standard bores, keyways, torques, and other features
- Strigently exacted tolerance adherence