Planetary & Motorized Taper Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US planetary gearbox manufacturers design, engineer, and create the best and most dependable small planetary gearboxes on the market. Our TG112 and TG112-ADC inline taper gear reducers are precision built for reliable service in a variety of motion transfer applications.
Order the Ondrives.US inline gear reducers you need today, request a quote, or contact us for more information.
Shaft-Input or Motorized Inline Gear Reducer
TG112 and TG112-ADC taper gear reducers are in-line small planetary gearboxes that deliver low backlash performance at operating speeds as high as 3,000 RPM. Both models feature slim, compact designs, making them ideal for applications where space is limited.
The TG112 is a “traditional” shaft-input gear reducer. The TG112-ADC gear reducer features a fitted 24V DC motor, and includes all the components needed for assembly and mounting.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Low backlash (≤8 arc/min at input)
- High efficiency operation (as much as 92% at 1,000 RPM)
- Shaft input (TG112) or with mounted 24V DC motor (TG112-ADC)
- TG112-ADC includes gearhead, motor, shaft coupling, fixing screws & adaptor plate
- Gear ratios from 2:1 to 16:1 available
- Output torque values as high as 12.7 Nm
- Max. input speed: 3,000 RPM
- Slim, compact designs
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
Ondrives.US TG112 and TG112-ADC inline taper gear reducers can be customized to your specifications. Contact our application engineers to discuss your performance requirements.
Ondrives.US quality surpasses the competition!