Low Backlash Speed Reducer Gearbox
Ondrives.US is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high performance in-line speed reducers. Our SRX Series low backlash in-line speed reducer gearboxes are specially engineered for encoder applications. A wide variety of gear ratios and shaft sizes are available to meet your unique needs.
High Performance, Low Backlash Speed Reducer Gearbox
Ondrives.US’ SRX in-line speed reducers are rated for speeds up to 3,000 RPM. These speed reduction gearboxes have a very low moment of inertia at the input shaft (as low as 0.015 gm-cm2). Two frame sizes are available, with gear ratios from 4.96:1 up to 3,600:1.
Durable materials and quality craftsmanship ensure that these speed reducers will deliver years of reliable performance. The housings are manufactured from black anodized aluminum, with 303 stainless steel gears and shafts. These materials also exhibit outstanding corrosion resistance, making the SRX Series ideal for use in harsh working environments.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual inline speed reduction gearbox listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Low backlash operation (≈15 arc-min at any ratio)
- Gear ratios from 4.96:1 to 3,600:1 available
- Housing diameters, 1-1/16” or 1-3/4”
- Torque output levels up to 125 oz-inches
- Max. operating speed: 3,000 RPM
- Black anodized aluminum housing
- 303 stainless steel gears
- 303 stainless steel shafts
- Optional synchro cleats are available