We are a tech company with lots of growth potential. We want an enthusiastic, highly motivated, competitive, and diligent individual to join our team. This role has the potential to earn equity and a high commission rate.
The position includes the following responsibilities but not limited to:
• Identify, prospect, and provide information regarding mechanical technology solutions.
• You'll be making lots of outbound calls, and be receiving lots of incoming, leads and live transfers. You'll be leveraging your innate skill to quickly reach a significant level of sales.
• Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and close revenue consistently.
• Provide high-quality service to our clients.
• Maintain an accurate and timely forecast that is kept up to date as the opportunity progresses through the sales cycle.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues and customers.
• 6 months minimum of related sales experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Resilient attitude
• Ability to take work - but not yourself - seriously
• Self-directed worker with a track record of successful, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to work in a high energy sales team environment; a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
• High energy and positive attitude
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to work with computer: Outlook Excel, Word
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Medical Insurance
• 401K Savings Plan (optional)
• Holidays and Personal Time
If you think you and your skills would be a great fit for our team and this position, please let us know how at: email@example.com