We are a tech company with lots of growth potential. We want an enthusiastic, highly-motivated, competitive and diligent individual to join our team. This role has potential to earn equity and a high commission rate.
The position includes following responsibilities but not limited to:
• Identify, prospect and provide information regarding mechanical technology solutions.
• You'll be making lots of outbound calls, and be receiving lots of incoming, leads and live transfers. You'll be leveraging your innate skill to quickly each a significant level of sales.
• Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and close revenue on consistent basis.
• Provide high quality service to our clients.
• Maintain an accurate and timely forecast that is kept up to date as the opportunity progresses through the sales cycle.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues and customers.
• 6 months minimum of related sales experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Resilient attitude
• Ability to take work - but not yourself - seriously
• Self-directed worker with track record of successful, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
• Ability to work in a high energy sales team environment; team player who thrives in collaborative environment
• High energy and positive attitude
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to work with computer: Outlook Excel, Word
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Medical Insurance
• 401K Savings Plan (optional)
• Holidays and Personal Time
If you think you and your skills would be a great fit for our team and this position, please let us know how at: firstname.lastname@example.org