Precision Fasteners & Screws
Learn more about how we partnered with Kids Need More to help those coping with life threatening illnesses.
Precision fasteners are made to tight tolerances and are of higher quality than standard fasteners. Use precision screws, dowel pins, and other fasteners in any application, from electronic devices to heavy machinery. Ondrives.US offers precision fasteners in steel and stainless steel and a wide range of sizes.
- Precision Shoulder Screws: Stainless steel shoulder screws in hex socket, star socket, or slotted head styles for mounting your gears, pulley, and other rotating parts. Made to tight dimensional tolerances and offered in inch and metric sizes. Low-profile and thread-locking options are available by request.
- Tipped Set Screws: Stainless steel precision screws designed to be repositioned and removed without damaging mating shafts. Nylon tip, silver tip, and brass tip styles. Inch and metric sizes.
- Stainless Steel Thumb Screws: Durable thumb screws for electronics, machinery, and general equipment use. Knurled plain head, knurled hex socket head, and plastic head styles. Inch and metric sizes.
- Precision Dowel Pins: Steel and stainless steel dowel pins, precision ground with consistent diameters and chamfered ends. Use as a fastener or locating device in motorized applications. Inch or metric sizes.
Get fast shipping and volume discounts on our stock precision fasteners. Custom screws, dowels, or precision fasteners of any configuration and material can also be supplied by request.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Grade Screws & Fasteners
- Steel and stainless steel precision fasteners
- Nylon tipped set screws
- Brass tipped set screws
- Silver solder tipped set screws
- Stainless steel thumb screws
- Plastic head thumb screws
- Dowel pins in 303 or 416 Stainless Steel
- Alloy steel dowel pins
- Metric or inch dowel pins
- Custom precision screws made to order