Custom Tipped Screws
Ondrives.US stocks tipped set screws in a variety of standard sizes and styles. But, because every application is different, an off-the-shelf set screw may not be right for your needs.
With that in mind, we offer custom tipped screws that are tailored to your specifications. We have the capabilities to deliver high quality, high precision tipped set screws that match your exact requirements. Simply specify the size, tip style/material, material of construction, and other features your application demands.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Specially designed for mounting rotating components to shafts, with half-dog or oval tips that hold the component in place without damaging the shaft
- Custom tipped set screws available in inch and metric sizes
- Custom miniature tipped screws also available: as small as #0-80 or M2
- Specify nylon tips (half dog), brass tips (half dog), or silver solder tips (oval)
- Specify stainless steel or alloy steel for nylon tips or brass tips; silver solder tipped screws available in stainless steel only
- Custom brass tip set screws and silver solder tip set screws can be reused multiple times
- Available with thread locking via nylon pellet, nylon strip, or patch
- Self-locking & non-marring
- Graduated hardness for secure positioning