Shaft to Bore Worm Gearboxes
Shaft to Bore worm gearboxes feature an input shaft at 90 degrees to the keyed output bore and are designed to transmit torque between shafts that are not intersecting or parallel. These power gearboxes transmit high torque and offer considerable speed reduction in a compact design. Their versatility makes Shaft to Bore gearboxes an effective solution for almost any power transfer application.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings. Reference our Gearbox Buyers Guide for tips on finding the right solution for your application.
Shaft to Bore Worm Gearbox SpecificationsOndrives.US is a Shaft to Bore Worm Gearbox manufacturer specializing in small gear reduction box designs. These worm drive gearboxes have a sturdy aluminum housing and deliver high performance in demanding applications. Our small precision gear reduction boxes are also engineered for ≤30 Arc Minutes of Backlash or better and are available in ratios from 5:1 to 120:1 and Inch or metric bore and shaft sizes.
Shaft to Bore Worm Gearbox P Series Design UpdateAs part of our commitment to existing product improvement, Ondrives.US is revising the design of our P, PF, and PF-NM gearbox models. These design changes will improve quality and consistency and eliminate the requirement for the eccentric output design of the low (-A) and further reduced (-AR) backlash versions. Potential improvements over previous models include:
- More consistent center distances
- Smoother and quieter running
- Reduced environmental impact
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Shaft to Bore Speed ReducersOndrives.US is an industry-leading gearbox manufacturer. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified and approved to AS9100 Standards to ensure quality in design and manufacturing. Ondrives.US speed reducers deliver exceptional performance and reliability in a wide range of applications.
Custom P Series Shaft to Bore Worm GearboxesWe offer several worm gearbox and flow control speed reducer models to meet your mechanical requirements. Our engineers can also design and manufacture custom worm gearboxes to your specifications. Complete your order with our in-stock Gearbox Shafts and other mechanical components.
Shaft to Bore Worm Gearbox P & PA Series OptionsOndrives.US shaft to bore worm gearbox speed reducers are available in the following options:
P & PA Series Speed Reducers
- High-efficiency gear reducers (as high as 92% at 1,000 RPM)
- Seven standard ratios from 5:1 to 120:1, custom ratios available
- Standard backlash ≤30 arc minutes
- Low backlash versions at ≤8 or ≤4 arc minutes are available
- Single- or double-ended output shafts (purchase separately)
- Durable construction and components
- Solid aluminum housings and steel interior components
- Greased for life
- Ball bearings on input and output
P80 Worm Wheel Drives
- Precision crossed roller output; tapered roller input
- Right angle shaft output
- Solid aluminum casing, aluminum bronze wheel, HRC-50 induction-hardened steel worm teeth
- Low backlash (≈6 arc minutes)
- Ratios 50:1 and 100:1
- Grease-filled gearbox for minimal maintenance
OFG40 Series Worm Wheel Drives
K40H & K50H Series Shaft to Bore Gearboxes
- Glass-filled polyester housing
- Standard ratios from 5:1 to 100:1
Order 90° Shaft to Bore Worm Gearboxes Today
Ondrives.US is a precision worm gearbox manufacturer offering a full line of gearboxes and motors for mechanical applications. Decades of expertise have made us a trusted and respected name in precision component manufacturing.
We offer Shaft to Bore gearboxes and Miniature Gear Reducers in the configuration and ratio you need. Order online from stock or request a quote for a custom speed reducer.