Shaft to Bore Gearboxes
Shaft to Bore worm gearboxes feature an output shaft at 90˚ to the input shaft and are designed to transmit torque between shafts that are not intersecting or parallel. These power gearboxes transmit high torque and offer considerable speed reduction in a compact design. Their versatility makes Shaft to Bore gearboxes an effective solution for almost any power transfer application.
Ondrives.US is Shaft to Bore gearbox manufacturer specializing in small gear reduction box designs. These worm gearboxes have a sturdy aluminum housing and deliver high performance in demanding applications. Our small gear reduction boxes are also engineered for ≤30 Arc Minutes of Backlash or better and are available in ratios from 5:1 to 120:1. Inch or metric bore and shaft sizes.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings. Reference our Gearbox Buyers Guide for tips on finding the right solution for your application.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Shaft to Bore Speed ReducersOndrives.US is an industry-leading gearbox manufacturer. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified and approved to AS9100 Standards to ensure quality in design and manufacturing. Ondrives.US speed reducers deliver exceptional performance and reliability in a wide range of applications.
We offer several worm gearbox and speed reducer models to meet your mechanical requirements. Our engineers can also design and manufacture custom worm gearboxes to your specifications. Complete your order with our in-stock mechanical components.
P and PA Series Speed Reducers
- High-efficiency gear reducers (as high as 92% at 1,000 RPM)
- Standard ratios from 5:1 to 120:1
- Standard backlash ≤30 arc minutes
- Backlash as low as ≤4 arc minutes is available
- Single- or double-ended output shafts (purchase separately)
- Durable construction and components
- Solid aluminum housings
- Greased for life
- Ball bearings on input and output
P80 Worm Wheel Drives
- Precision crossed roller output; tapered roller input
- Right angle shaft output
- Solid aluminum casing, aluminum bronze wheel, HRC-50 induction-hardened steel worm teeth
- Low backlash (≈6 arc minutes)
- Ratio50:1 and 100:1
- Grease-filled gearbox for minimal maintenance
OFG40 Series Worm Wheel Drives
K40H and K50H Series Shaft to Bore Gearboxes
- Glass-filled polyester housing
- Standard ratios from 5:1 to 100:1
A Trusted Name in Precision Gear Reduction Box Manufacturing
Ondrives.US is a precision worm gearbox manufacturer offering a full line of gearboxes and motors for mechanical applications. Decades of expertise have made us a trusted and respected name in precision component manufacturing.
We offer Shaft to Bore gearboxes and Miniature Gear Reducers in the configuration and ratio you need. Order online from stock or request a quote for a custom speed reducer.