Custom Shoulder Screws
While Ondrives.US offers a huge selection of standard shoulder screws, we know that every application is different, and stock fasteners can’t always fit every need.
Fortunately, we have the expertise and the manufacturing capabilities to manufacture high quality, high precision custom shoulder screws. We can provide shoulder screws, a.k.a. shoulder bolts or stripper bolts, that are tailored to your unique requirement—simply specify the size, head style, material of construction, and other features your application requires.
Request a quote on the custom shoulder screws you need, or contact Ondrives.US to discuss your application requirements. See below for customizable options.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Ondrives.US shoulder screws feature undersize diameter and oversize shoulder length for free rotation of components
- Custom shoulder screws available in inch and metric sizes
- Custom miniature shoulder screws also available: shoulder diameters as small as 3/32” (3mm), lengths as short as 1/16” (2mm)
- Specify slotted heads, hex socket heads, cross recess heads, or low profile/shallow heads
- Specify material: 303 stainless steel or 416 RC 26-32 stainless steel
- Available with thread locking via nylon pellet, nylon strip, or patch
- Available with special O-rings or coatings for under-head seals
- Strigently exacted tolerance adherence
We also offer custom tipped screws, custom thumb screws, and a large inventory of standard shoulder screws and other fasteners.
Request a quote or contact Ondrives.US for custom shoulder screws for your application.