|Made in USA|
Shoulder Screws are unique in the fastener industry. Most screws are designed to hold items rigidly together, but the function of a shoulder screw is to allow rotational or axial motion of the component that is mounted on the screw. Common uses of these screws includes mounting gears, pulleys and other rotating parts. A cam follower is created by installing a bearing on the screw. Components can be mounted on shoulder screws and held in an axial position with springs.
A comprehensive explanation of the characteristics and uses of shoulder screws can be found in our Shoulder Screw article.
Shoulder screws are often referred to as “Shoulder Bolts” and when used in die sets they are called “Stripper Bolts”. Both inch and metric shoulder screws are in stock at Ondrives.US for immediate delivery.
Ondrives.US offers the broadest range of precision grade shoulder screws available. Precision shoulder screws have undersize shoulder diameters and oversize shoulder lengths for free rotation and axial movement of components.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Shoulder Screws shipped from stock
- Inch or metric shoulder screws in stock for same day shipment
- Available in 303 stainless steel and 416 RC 26-32 stainless steel
- Stocked in Slotted Head, Hex Socket Head and Cross Recess Head
- Miniature inch shoulder screws are available in 3/32” shoulder diameter with shoulder lengths from 3/32” to 1/2”
- Miniature metric shoulder screws are available in 3mm shoulder diameter with shoulder lengths from 2mm to 12mm
- Low profile head shoulder screws (shallow head shoulder screws) are available
- Thread locking via nylon pellet, nylon strip or patch is available
- Screws can be supplied with under head seals via coatings or o-rings
Ondrives.US will make custom shoulder screws to your print or we can build a screw to your specifications. Custom screws can be made in virtually any material, head style or dimension.
Please contact our application engineers to discuss your particular needs.