300 Series Stainless Dowel Pins
Ondrives.US offers 300 Series Stainless Steel Dowel Pins in an assortment of an inch and metric measurements. Select from slip fit tolerance or interference tolerance styles. We also offer custom dowel pins. Our high-performance 300 series stainless steel dowel pins are appropriate for any mechanical application where you require accurate alignment along with high temperature and corrosion resistance. These precision dowel pins have a smooth surface and are designed for repeated insertion and removal without damaging the pin or assembled component.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision 300 Series SS Dowel PinsOur interference and slip fit tolerance dowel pins come in standard and non-standard sizes to meet a range of mechanical assembly needs. Interference, or press fit, dowel pins provide interference when installed and are best for assembling parts. Select slip tolerance dowel pins for components that need to rotate freely or allow a pulley to spin on the dowel. As experts in precision components, we manufacture each SS dowel pin to a stringent tolerance of +.0000 to -.0002 in.
- Durable, non-magnetic, and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel
- 303 SS dowel pins have an RB 75-90 hardness
- Chamfered or non-chamfered ends
- Inch and metric dowel pin sizes
- Standard diameters from 1/32” to 1/2” or 0.8mm to 12mm, in stock
- Standard lengths up to 2” or 100mm, in stock
- Custom sizes, lengths, and finishes available