Precision Shoulder Screws
Shoulder screws, or stripper bolts, are uniquely specialized fasteners. Rather than holding components together firmly, stripper bolts are designed to allow rotational or axial motion of the component mounted to the screw. These stainless steel shoulder bolts are commonly used to mount gears, pulleys, bearings, and other rotating parts. Ondrives.US manufactures durable, high performance stripper bolts for all motion transfer applications.
Inch & Metric Shoulder Screws for All Applications
Our G Series and GM Series stainless steel shoulder screws have undersized diameter and oversized should lengths for free rotation of attached components. Components can be mounted to our shoulder screws and held in the axial position via springs; a cam follower can be created by installing a bearing on an Ondrives.US shoulder screw.
Manufactured from high quality 303 and 416 RC 26-32 stainless steel, our shoulder screws are available in a huge array of inch and metric sizes. We offer the broadest range of stainless steel shoulder bolts you’ll find anywhere, with most sizes readily available for same-day shipment.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Shoulder Screws Shipped from Stock
- Inch (G Series) and metric (GM Series) sizes available
- Miniature sizes available (G Series: 3/32” shoulder diameter, 3/32” to 1/2” length; GM Series: 3mm shoulder diameter, 2mm to 12mm length)
- Available with slotted heads, hex socket heads, or cross recess heads; low profile heads (shallow heads) are available upon request
- Manufactured from 303 stainless steel or 416 RC 26-32 stainless steel
- Optional thread locking via nylon pellet, nylon strip, or patch is available
- Available in large quantities (up to 20,000 pieces), with same day shipping on most orders
- Optional under-head seals via coatings or O-rings
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual stainless steel shoulder bolt listings.
We also offer custom shoulder screws in virtually any material, head style, and dimensions. Contact an Ondrives.US application engineer to discuss your custom requirements.