Shoulder Screws, also referred to as Shoulder Bolts or Stripper Bolts, have undersized shoulder diameters and oversized shoulder lengths. The shoulder bolt’s unique design allows for the component's free rotational or axial motion when mounted on the screw.
A comprehensive explanation of characteristics and shoulder bolt applications can be found in our Shoulder Screw article.
Precision Shoulder Screw OptionsOndrives.US offers the broadest range of precision grade Shoulder Screws available. We stock standard and metric shoulder screws in various styles, including hex socket head, star socket head, and slotted head options for immediate delivery. Select from a wide range of shoulder lengths and thread sizes.
See our Flange Mounts and Stud Mounts for an alternative product or for applications that require larger journal diameters to mount your rotating component.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Inch or Metric Shoulder Screws Shipped from StockShoulder Screws surpass the quality and versatility of screws found in hardware stores, providing the ability to be used as a shaft, dowel, guide, axel, or pivot point. The hardened 416 stainless-steel construction and tight tolerances also offer a higher level of precision while complying with ASME and other industry standards. Some of the direct benefits of shoulder screws that allow rotation include:
- Inch or metric shoulder bolts in stock for same-day shipment
- Available in 303 stainless steel and 416 RC 26-32 stainless steel
- Stocked in Slotted Head, Hex Socket Head, and Hexalobular Drive Head
- Miniature inch shoulder screws are available in 3/32” shoulder diameter with shoulder lengths from 3/32” to 1/2”
- Miniature metric shoulder bolts are available in 3mm shoulder diameter with shoulder lengths from 2mm to 12mm
- Low profile head shoulder screws (shallow head shoulder screws) are available
- Thread locking via nylon pellet, nylon strip or patch is available
- Precision shoulder bolts can be supplied with under head seals via coatings or O-rings
Custom Shoulder Screw Manufacturing Capabilities
With a fully-equipped production facility, advanced manufacturing equipment, and comprehensive fabrication capabilities, Ondrives.US produces custom shoulder screw bolts that deliver the performance and reliability you need.
Order Precision Shoulder Screws Today
Ondrives.US offers premium stripper bolts in various sizes and threads to meet your application requirements. We engineer all our fasteners and drive components for quality and precision and have the expertise to help you select the best solution for your application. Please get in touch with our application engineers to discuss your needs.