Stainless Steel Bore Reducers
For decades, Ondrives.US has been an industry leader in the design and manufacture of high performance bore reducer bushings. Our patent-pending stainless steel reducers are simple devices that slip into a rotating component’s bore hole to reduce the bore diameter to a smaller size. A range of inch and metric sizes are available to meet your unique requirements.
Durable, Easy-to-Install Metal Bore Reducers for All Applications
Ondrives.US stainless steel bore reducers provide 25% greater holding power than standard split-collar bore reducers. When fitted to set screw hubs, these stainless steel reducer bushings prevent screws from scoring the shaft and allow for repeated repositioning and easy removal.
Shaft couplings that have identical bore diameters on both ends can quickly and inexpensively be converted to combination bore couplings using our stainless steel bore reducer bushings.
Custom Stainless Steel Bore Reducers Manufactured to Your Exact Specifications
At Ondrives.US, we can assist with designs, modifications, prototypes, and complete production of custom drive components and gears for any application. If your project specifications require custom mechanical components, our engineering team can produce parts and components that match your drawings and meet your performance needs.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Wide range of standard diameters to fit couplings, gears, pulleys, etc.
- Metal bore reducer diameters from 2mm to 25mm and 0.120” to 1”
- Manufactured from hardened stainless steel
- Patent-pending design
- Converts set screw fasteners into split clamp devices
- Stainless steel reducer bushings are designed for use with 2 set screws at 90°
- Will not mark or damage shafts
- 25% greater holding power than standard split collar bore reducers
- Simple and cost-effective solution for adjusting bore size