Wormwheel High Ratio Reduction Gearboxes
For over three decades, Ondrives.US has been one of the industry’s leading providers of precision gearboxes. We design, engineer, and manufacture our PP series double reduction worm gearbox to provide high reduction ratios in a compact housing. With three frame sizes, ratios from 25:1 to 900:1, and torque values from 2.2Nm to 34Nm, these high reduction gearboxes are useful in a broad range of applications.
Wormwheel High Reduction Gearboxes
Ondrives.US’ PP series double reduction worm gearboxes are, essentially, two reduction gearboxes in a single unit, with parallel input and output shafts. They feature dual ball bearings on all shafts and permanent lubrication for years of dependable performance, even in nonstop or high cycle operation. Machined, one-piece aluminum block housings and steel internals make the double reduction worm gear reducer tough enough for your most demanding applications.
The PP high double reduction gearbox design can accommodate torque values up to 300 inch-lbs. and input speeds up to 3,000 RPM, while providing only ≈2° of backlash.
For full specifications on our double reduction gearboxes and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Inline double reduction gear reducers
- Standard gear reducer ratios from 25:1 to 900:1
- Custom reduction ratios from available
- Torque values up to 300 inch-lbs.
- Maximum input speed: 3,000 RPM
- Worm gearbox design features very low backlash (roughly 2°)
- Dual ball bearings on all shafts
- Rugged one-piece aluminum housing
- Permanently lubricated
- Custom double reduction gearboxes available