Universal Lateral Offset Couplings
Unilat couplings are a type of offset coupling consisting of two metal hubs that attach to the input and output shafts. Universal lateral offset couplings combine the features of Oldham and universal joint couplings to accommodate angular and radial misalignment while resisting any axial movement. Ondrives.US offers Unilat couplings with set screw hubs or clamp hubs and an option of several bore sizes. Our universal lateral offset couplings provide zero backlash operation and torque output up to 108 in-lbs.
The Ondrives.US Advantage for Unilat Couplings
- Backlash free to 100,000,000 cycles
- Up to 10° angular compensation
- Up to .040 radial misalignment
- 50% shorter than bellows couplings
- Axial stiffness: transmits light push-pull loads
- Flex free mechanical action- low bearing loads
- Lower inertia than bellows couplings
- Up to 3,000-volt electrical isolation
- Torque values up to 108 in.-lbs.
- Operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)