Cross Joint Metal Couplings
Cross joint metal couplings are flexible shaft couplings with two metal hubs with a cap screw fixing. Metal couplings attach to input and output shafts to minimize the load caused by angular and parallel misalignment. Ondrives.US is a leader in precision engineered drive components and offers metal couplings in a range of inch and metric bore sizes. Our cross joint couplings have a zero-backlash design and create slippage between the bush and pin to allow for parallel and angular misalignments.
The Ondrives.US Advantage for Cross Joint Metal CouplingsCross joint metal couplings from Ondrives.US provide high torque, static torsional stiffness, response, and vibration absorption for applications involving angular and parallel misalignment. Additional features and benefits of these aluminum couplings include:
- Zero backlash
- Up to 1° angular compensation
- Up to 0.008 radial misalignment
- Axially stiff
- Max. RPM: 42,000
- Torque values up to 106.20 in.-lbs.
- Identical clockwise and counterclockwise rotational characteristics
- Operating temperature range: -4°F to+284°F (-20°C to +140°C)