Fish Tail Clamp
Ondrives.US fish tail adjustable shaft clamps make it easy to position components on shafts. They are designed to allow for fast repositioning without damaging the shaft or gear.
Lighter in weight and with less inertia than our split clamps, they are available in 303 stainless steel, 416 stainless steel, or low carbon steel. We offer screw type shaft clamps in inch and metric bores from 3/16” to 13mm.
Order stainless steel fish tail clamps for your application, or contact Ondrives.US to learn more.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Easily assemble components without damaging shafts
- Clamps allow for easy repositioning of components
- Bore sizes available for both nominal shafts & split-hub gears
- Standard inch & metric sizes available; 3/16” to 13mm
- Balanced design
- Available in 303 or 416 stainless steel
- Many other types of clamps are also available