Ondrives.US is a leading designer and manufacturer of high performance couplings. Our reliable, heavy duty cardan jaw couplings are manufactured with top quality materials and unparalleled engineering for superior performance and long working life. These couplings are ideal for a broad range of motion transfer applications.
Cardan Jaw Couplings Accommodate Greater Misalignment
These specialty cardan couplings feature a unique cardan joint that allows for greater angular and radial misalignment than other coupling models. In fact, our cardan jaw couplings offer double the misalignment capability, and increase the radial alignment capability exponentially.
Ondrives.US cardan jaw couplings are available in a range of inch and metric bore sizes, with torque levels up to 1,060 lbs-in. They provide zero backlash performance at speeds up to 34,100 RPM using high quality materials for the longest service life.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Unique cardan joint allows for greater angular & radial misalignment
- Reduces vibration
- High axial misalignment range
- Torque up to 1,060 lbs-in
- Zero backlash
- Max. operating speed: 34,100 RPM
- High torsional stiffness to 33,000 in-lbs./rad
- Exceptional wear resistance
- Long service life
- Excellent shock & vibration damping
- Resistant to grease, oil, dirt, sand & moisture
- Good atmospheric & chemical resistance
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 212°F (-40° to 100°C)
- Inch & metric bores available
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within established limits
- Our cardan shaft couplings are made in the U.S.A.