These flange gearbox systems produce an output at 90° from the input and are built with compact footprints, making them ideal for a wide range of applications. Single ended or double ended output shafts are available for even greater versatility. Manufactured with durable, high quality materials and sturdy craftsmanship, PF and PFA flange series gear reducers will stand up to even the toughest working conditions.
Ondrives.US offers a variety of torque values and shaft input sizes.All flange gearbox models provide low backlash (≤30 arc minutes backlash or less) and high efficiency (as much as 90% at 1,000 RPM).
Precision Worm Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US designs, engineers, and manufactures some of the most reliable and best-performing gearboxes on the market. Our PF and PFA series worm gear speed reducers are available in a range of frame sizes and with output torques up to 420Nm. They offer superior performance in even the most challenging power transfer applications.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Highly efficient worm wheel gear reducers (up to 90% at 1,000 RPM)
- Standard ratios from 5:1 to 120:1
- Solid aluminum housings and steel interior components
- Single- or double-ended output shafts
- Low backlash—as low ≤4 arc minutes
- Greased for life
- Optional motor inputs available
- Custom gear reducers available