These flange gearbox systems produce an output at 90° from the input and are built with compact footprints, making them ideal for a wide range of applications. Single-ended or double-ended output shafts are available for even greater versatility. Manufactured with durable, high-quality materials and sturdy craftsmanship, PF and PFA flange series gear reducers will stand up to even the toughest working conditions.
Ondrives.US offers a variety of torque values and shaft input sizes. All flange gearbox models provide low backlash (≤30 arc minutes backlash or less) and high efficiency (as much as 90% at 1,000 RPM).
Precision Worm Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US designs, engineers, and manufactures some of the most reliable and best-performing gearboxes on the market. Our PF and PFA series worm gear speed reducers are available in a range of frame sizes and with output torques up to 420Nm. They offer superior performance in even the most challenging power transfer applications.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Highly efficient worm wheel gear reducers (up to 90% at 1,000 RPM)
- Standard ratios from 5:1 to 120:1
- Solid aluminum housings and steel interior components
- Single- or double-ended output shafts
- Low backlash—as low ≤4 arc minutes
- Greased for life
- Optional motor inputs available
- Custom gear reducers are available