Flange Mounted Gearbox Systems
Flange Mounted Gearbox Systems produce an output at 90° from the input and are built with compact footprints, making them ideal for a wide range of applications. Single-ended or double-ended output shafts are available for even greater versatility. Manufactured with durable, high-quality materials and sturdy craftsmanship, PF and PFA flange series gear reducers will stand up to even the most challenging working conditions.
Request a quote, or contact us for more information regarding our Flange Mounted Gearbox Systems. For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
Flange Mounted Gearbox System Design ChangesAs part of our commitment to existing product improvement, Ondrives.US is revising the design of our P, PF, and PFNM gearbox models. These design changes will improve quality and consistency and eliminate the requirement for the eccentric output design of the low (-A) and further reduced (-AR) backlash versions. Potential improvements over previous versions include:
- More consistent center distances
- Smoother and quieter running
- Reduced environmental impact
Flange Mounted Gearbox System AdvantagesOndrives.US offers a variety of torque values and shaft input sizes. All flange gearbox models provide low backlash (≤30 arc minutes backlash or less) and high efficiency (as much as 90% at 1,000 RPM). Additional Flange Mounted Gearbox System advantages include:
- Highly efficient worm wheel gear reducers (up to 90% at 1,000 RPM)
- Twelve different frame sizes, output torques from 0.94 Nm to 164 Nm
- Standard ratios from 5:1 to 120:1, custom ratios available
- Solid aluminum housings and steel interior components
- Single- or double-ended output shafts (purchase separately)
- Low backlash—as low ≤4 arc minutes
- Greased for life
- Ball bearings on input and output
- Optional motor inputs available
- Custom gear reducers are available
Custom Flange Mount Gearboxes Manufactured to Your Exact SpecificationsAt Ondrives.US, we can assist with designs, modifications, prototypes, and complete production of custom drive components and gears for any application. If your project specifications require custom mechanical components, our engineering team can produce parts and components that match your drawings and meet your performance needs.
Contact Ondrives.US for Precision Flange Mounted Gearbox Systems Today
Ondrives.US PF and PFA series worm gear speed reducers are available in a range of frame sizes and with output torques up to 420Nm. They offer superior performance in even the most challenging power transfer applications. Request a quote or contact us for more information.