For P Series Worm Box
These single-sided (P-X Series) and double-sided (P-DX Series) P series gearbox output shafts are specially designed for use with P and PF type worm gear reducers. These instrument quality, precision ground worm gear shafts are manufactured from 303 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability.
We offer our gearbox output shafts in a range of standard diameters and lengths to fit your application. Custom gearbox shafts are also available to meet your exact specifications. Contact Ondrives.US to discuss your custom requirements.
All P-X and P-DX Series gearbox output shafts are supplied with steel keys and retainer rings for reliable installation.
Order the P Series gearbox output shafts you need, or contact us for more information.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Specially engineered worm gear shaft for use with wormwheel gear reducers
- Single (P-X) and double (P-DX) sided gearbox output shafts
- Precision ground to ± 0.0002” or better
- 303 stainless steel construction
- Specialty materials available upon request
- Supplied with steel keys and retainer rings
- Diameters from 6mm to 25mm
- Can be customized with grooves, journals, flats, drilled/threaded/tapped holes, chamfers, etc.
- Custom gearbox shafts available upon request. Contact our application engineers to discuss your custom requirement
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
Ondrives.US quality surpasses the competition! Order P-X or P-DX gearbox output shafts for your application, or contact us to learn more.