The Ideal Cam Follower for Tight Spaces
With a low profile and a wide roller surface, our CF Series track followers are perfect for applications with limited space. Mounted on hardened stainless steel shoulder screws, these low profile roller bearings can accommodate heavy loads up to 2,250 lbs. (static load).
Ondrives.US offers track bearings in inch sizes from 1/4” to 3/4” and metric sizes from 8mm to 18mm. Lock washers and nuts are included.
For full cam roller bearing specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Low profile, heavy load roller bearings
- Case-hardened steel roller cups; 52100 hardened steel needle bearings; low carbon steel bearing cage; 416 stainless steel screws
- Stud-type design
- Low profile roller bearings are available in nine standard inch sizes between 1/4” and 3/4”
- Available in seven standard metric sizes between 8mm and 18mm
- Max. dynamic load: 3,375 lbs. (varies by model)
- Max. static load: 2,250 lbs. (varies by model)