Ondrives.US is an industry-leading universal joint manufacturer, providing some of the best-performing and most reliable shaft couplings on the market. Our ZA and ZD series universal joints for sale provide zero-backlash performance and are manufactured from stainless steel for durability in even the most demanding motion transfer applications.
A True Zero-Backlash Universal Joint
Our unique zero backlash universal joints for sale use precision-machined stainless steel balls, burnished spherical sockets, and accurately-sized components. When assembled, an elastic preload will eliminate clearance between bearing surfaces.
Our double universal joint couplings can be customized to your specifications. Contact an Ondrives.US application engineer to discuss your custom requirements.
For full double universal joint specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Universal Joint Manufacturers Advantage
- True zero backlash performance in a universal joint
- Torque levels up to 600 in-lbs.
- Up to 10° operating angle for zero backlash
- 10° to 30° operating angle for zero backlash per joint at 50% torque
- Inch bores from 3/16” to 1”
- Metric bores from 5mm to 25mm
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within established limits
- Max. input speed: 3,600 RPM
- Operational temperature range from 32°F to 212°F (other temp ranges available upon request)
- Instrumentation quality
- All stainless steel construction
- Permanently lubricated