Miniature Worm Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high performance gear reducers. Our PR Series miniature worm gear reducers are built with top quality materials and superior craftsmanship for reliable performance in a wide range of applications.
Precision Worm Gear Reducers
We offer PR Series precision miniature worm gear reducers in a variety of gear ratios and multiple configurations, including our PREM6 models, which are fitted with DC mini worm gear motors. These small gear reduction boxes feature anodized aluminum housings and hardened steel shafts, worms, wheels, and bearings for outstanding durability in even the most demanding conditions.
These miniature reduction gearboxes provide an output shaft at 90° to the input shaft. Standard versions of our PR worm gear reducers feature right-hand threading; left-hand threaded is available upon request.
For full mini worm gear reducer specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual mini gearbox listings.
Ondrives.US PR Series miniature worm gear reducers can be customized to your unique specifications. Contact our applications engineers to discuss your performance needs.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- High efficiency small gear reduction boxes (up to 82% at 1,000 RPM)
- Low backlash (as little as ≈2°)
- Gear ratios from 1:1 to 32:1 available
- Max. operating speed: 4,000 RPM
- PREM6 models are fitted with 2-pole permanent magnet DC motors
- Output shaft is 90° adjacent to input shaft
- Right hand threads standard; left hand threading available, as needed
- Permanently lubricated
- Solid aluminum housings
- Ball bearings on input & output shafts
- Optional ingress protection to IP65 or higher