Ondrives.US designs and engineers the best-performing, highest quality couplings on the market today. Our 6-beam spiral beam couplings are specially engineered to simultaneously compensate for axial, angular, and radial (parallel) misalignment between shafts. Clamping and set screw models are available in a broad range of bore sizes and standard diameters.
Highly Flexible Spiral Beam Couplings for All Misalignment Challenges
Ondrives.US’ six-beam couplings are precision machined from aluminum or stainless steel billets. Their designs incorporate two sets of three parallel beams, separated by a solid member. These beams are aligned 120° apart and spiral around the circumference of the coupling and penetrate through to the bore.
Our 6-beam spiral beam couplings are engineered to tolerate significant angular and radial shaft misalignment as well as slight axial movement.
Ondrives.US engineers have developed a White Paper “How to select Shaft Couplings” to assist you in the selection of the most appropriate shaft to shaft coupling for your application.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Six-beam multi-helix flexible beam couplings
- Compensate for axial, angle & parallel misalignment simultaneously
- Set screw fixing & clamp fixing models available
- Our flexible beam couplings are manufactured from aluminum or stainless steel.
- Zero backlash
- Torque values up to 1,240 in-lbs.
- Up to 7° angular offset
- Single-piece construction
- Wide range of inch and metric bore sizes available
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within established limits
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
These flexible spiral beam couplings can be customized to match your specifications. Contact our application engineers to discuss your unique needs.
Couple to almost any shaft diameter with Ondrives.US Bore Reducers.
Attach your coupling to an Ondrives.US Precision Ground Shaft, available from stock.