Mounts for Bearings & Rotating Components
Stud Mounts are screwed into a user-supplied threaded hole using the wrench flats on the stud mount flange. The mounted component is held on the journal with shim spacers and a supplied retainer ring.
Both rotating mounts are available in inch and metric journal diameters from 1/4” to 1" and 6mm to 20mm. Custom bearing mounting components can be supplied.
Ondrives.US shoulder screws are also designed to support rotating mount components. They are available in inch and metric journal diameters up to 1/2" and 12mm.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Unique bearing mounting tools for all applications
- For mounting of gears, ball bearings, sprockets, pulleys
- Flanged shaft mounts are available in diameters of .2500" to 1.000", Metric versions available
- Flange bearing mounts and rotating components are Flange bearing mounts and rotating components are made from 1215 steel, Zinc plated
- RoHS Compliant
- Shim Spacers Supplied
- Lock Nut supplied with Flange Mount supports
- Retainer Ring supplied with Stud Mount supports