Hardened Rotational and Linear Shafts
Ondrives.US produces instrument quality, precision ground metal shafting in many materials, diameters, and lengths. Our rotational and linear shafts are designed for use with linear recirculating ball bearings or linear bushings for high-load and high-friction applications. All steel and stainless steel shafting is hardened and ground to Rockwell C hardness and features chamfered ends.
17-4PH Stainless Steel Linear Shafts provide high strength, good corrosion resistance, and a high-temperature rating.
Most of our hardened metal shafting is in stock and available for same-day shipping. Modify or customize any metal shafting we offer to meet your unique needs. Modifications include nonstandard sizing or the addition of grooves, journals, chamfers, key slots, or drill holes.
The Ondrives.US Advantage: Precision Metal ShaftingOndrive.US offers instrument-quality linear and rotational shafts for high-precision applications.
- Available in C1060 steel and 440C or 17P-H stainless steel
- RC 60 to R65 case hardened and ground
- Consistent diameters
- Toleranced for ball bearings
- Wide availability of lengths from 12” to 36” in stock
- Chamfered ends come standard
- Customizable with grooves, journals, drill holes, and special diameters or lengths
- Fast shipping on stock items