Miniature 4 Shaft Worm Gearboxes
These miniature reduction gearboxes provide an output shaft at 90 degrees to the input shaft. We offer right handed threading for our standard versions of the PR worm gear reducers; left-handed threading is available upon request.
Ondrives.US is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high performance gear reducers. Our PR Series miniature worm gear reducers are built with top quality materials and superior craftsmanship for reliable performance in a wide range of applications.
For full mini worm gear reducer specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual mini gearbox listings. Order mini gearboxes for your project, request a quote, or contact Ondrives.US for more information. Ondrives.US PR Series miniature worm gear reducers can be customized to your unique specifications. Contact our applications engineers to discuss your performance needs.
Precision Worm Gear Reducers
PR Series precision miniature worm gear reducers are available in a variety of gear ratios and multiple configurations, which includes our PREM6 models. These models are fitted with DC mini worm gear motors. The small gear reduction boxes use anodized aluminum housings and hardened steel shafts, worms, wheels, and bearings to withstand the most demanding conditions through outstanding durability.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- High efficiency small gear reduction boxes (up to 82% at 1,000 RPM)
- Low backlash (as little as ≈2°)
- Gear ratios from 1:1 to 32:1 available
- Max. operating speed: 4,000 RPM
- PREM6 models are fitted with 2-pole permanent magnet DC motors
- Output shaft is 90° adjacent to input shaft
- Right hand threads standard; left hand threading available, as needed
- Permanently lubricated
- Solid aluminum housings
- Ball bearings on input & output shafts
- Optional ingress protection to IP65 or higher