Brass & Aluminum
Ondrives.US designs and manufactures the highest quality, best-performing bore reducer on the market today. Our brass bore reducers and aluminum bore reducers are simple adapters made to slip into the bore hole of a rotating component to reduce the bore diameter to a smaller size. A broad range of inch and metric sizes are available.
High-Performance Bore Reducers for All Applications
The unique design of our aluminum bore adapters and brass bore reducers features a feathered head that sits in the chamfer at the bore entry and prevents over-insertion for foolproof installation. When fitted to set screw hubs, these units prevent screws from scoring the shaft and enable repeated repositioning and fast, easy removal.
Shaft couplings with identical bore diameters at both ends can be quickly and cost-effectively converted to combination bore couplings using Ondrives.US brass or aluminum bore adapters.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Available in numerous standard diameters to fit couplings, gears, pulleys, etc.
- Bore diameters from 2mm to 25mm and 0.120” to 1”
- Manufactured from top quality brass or aluminum materials
- Converts set screw fasteners into split clamp devices
- Will not mark or damage soft shafts
- Exceptional holding power
- Simple and inexpensive solution to adjust a bore size