Ondrives.US is your #1 source for high performance, precision-engineered couplings. Our spiral beam couplings for sale are specially designed to compensate for axial, angular, and radial (parallel) misalignment between shafts. Numerous bore sizes and frame sizes are available in clamp-fixing and screw-fixing configurations to meet your motion transfer requirements.
Solve All Misalignment Challenges with A Single Beam Coupling
Ondrives.US single-beam spiral beam coupling for sale are precision-machined from solid aluminum and stainless steel billets for superior durability and corrosion resistance. Their design utilizes a single beam that spirals around the circumference of the coupling and penetrates through to the bore.
Single-beam spiral couplings can tolerate a greater amount of axial alignment than our 3-beam and 6-beam spiral couplings, and provide less torsional rigidity. They are our most cost-effective spiral beam coupling option.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
Ondrives.US flexible spiral beam couplings can be customized to match your specifications. Contact our applications engineers to discuss your unique requirements.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Single-beam single-helix spiral beam couplings
- Compensates for axial, angle & parallel misalignment simultaneously
- Set screw fixing & clamp fixing styles
- Machined from stainless steel and aluminum materials
- Single-piece spiral coupling construction
- Zero backlash
- Up to 5° angular offset
- Torque values up to 265 in-lbs.
- Variety of standard inch and metric bore sizes available
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within established limits