Their efficiency and ability to provide high input speeds with minimal backlash makes inline speed reducer gearboxes ideal for a broad range of motion control applications (view catalogs and brochures).
Custom Inline Gearbox SolutionsAll of the inline gear drive models below can be customized to match your performance and application requirements. Request a quote on a custom gearbox or contact Ondrives.US to discuss your unique needs.
Meet Your Power Transfer Needs with Our Inline Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US offers inline gear reducers to meet the needs of nearly any motion or power transfer application. Our inline gearboxes are engineered for low backlash performance and precision built to provide reliable service in even the most demanding operations.
Typical uses for standard and custom inline gearboxes include conveyor systems, food and beverage processing equipment, industrial packaging machinery, retractable seating systems, and countless other applications.
View our resources to learn more about selecting an inline speed reducer gearbox for your power transmission application:
- “10 Points to Consider to Get the Gearbox You Need” provides assistance for finding the best and most effective gear reducer option for your application.
- “Inertia and the Use of Inertia Figures” provides an example and a formula for dealing with inertia in gearbox selection.
Inline Speed Reducer Gearbox OptionsGearboxes are known by many different names, including gear drives, reducers, gear reducers, speed reducers, and gearmotors. All terms can be used interchangeably when referring to inline gear reducers. Our inventory includes a broad offering of gear reducers with input speeds up to 4,000 RPM for high speed, high precision applications.
- Input speed: up to 4,000 RPM
- Precision machined aluminum housing
- Dual ball bearings on all shafts
- Output torque: 1 oz.-inch
- Backlash: 15 arc-minutes (at any ratio)
- Ratios from 4.96:1 to 3600:1
- Input speeds up to 3,000 RPM
- Diameter: 1-1/16” or 1-3/4”
- Black anodized aluminum housing
- 303 stainless steel gears and shafts
- Ball bearings
- Low backlash: ≤8 arc/min. at input
- Compact design
- Shaft input or with mounted motor
- Ratios from 2:1 to 16:1
- Output torque values from 1.14Nm to 12.7Nm
- Low backlash: ≤30 arc/min. at input
- Input speeds as high as 3,000 RPM
- Precision machined aluminum housings
- Dual ball bearings on all shafts
- Available in ratios from 3:1 to 36:1
- Output torques as high as 380Nm
Our low ratio Encoder gearboxes and inline taper gearboxes can also be used as gear speed increasers, if needed.
Speed Increaser Gearboxes
The Ondrives.US Advantage: 30 Years of Unparalleled Inline Gearbox Quality
- Greased for life
- Input speeds as high as 4,000 RPM
- Available with gear ratios up to 3600:1
- Customized gearboxes available
- Fully machined from block housings
- Ball bearings on all shafts
Ondrives.US offers a broad selection of misalignment shaft couplings in inch and metric bore sizes. Inch and metric Precision Ground Shafts are available from stock.
Contact Us for High-Performance Inline Gear ReducersOndrives.US designs and manufactures high quality, high precision inline gearboxes for industrial applications. We take every measure to ensure quality control and have a team of engineers on hand to help you resolve unique challenges.
Request a quote on a custom inline gearbox for your application or contact us to discuss your custom requirements.