NEMA Flange Gearbox
Ondrives.US has over 30 years’ experience with reduction gearbox design and manufacturing. Our dependable, high performance power transfer solutions are available in numerous sizes and configurations, with torque ratings up to 420Nm to meet our customers’ requirements. Our PF-NM and PFA-NM series NEMA flange gear reducers are ideal for a broad spectrum of applications.
Precision Worm Reduction Gearbox
Our NEMA gearboxes are built in compact frames and provide at output that is 90° from the input. Along with reduction ratios from 5:1 to 120:1 and optional single- and double-output shafts, PF-NM and PFA-NM model worm gear designs are versatile enough for a wide array of applications. Durable aluminum and steel materials make these worm reduction gearboxes ideal for harsh working conditions.
Ondrives.US offers PF-NM and PFA-NM worm gear designs in a range of torque values and with various input/output sizes to match your requirements. Like all our gearboxes, these units are engineered for low backlash (≤30 arc minutes backlash or less) and high efficiency (up to 90% at 1,000 RPM).
For full NEMA reduction gearbox design specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- NEMA 17 and NEMA 23 inputs available
- Standard reduction ratios from 5:1 to 120:1
- Custom reduction ratios from available
- Low backlash—as low as ≤4 arc minutes backlash
- High efficiency worm gear reducers—as much as 90% at 1,000 RPM
- Solid aluminum casings; steel interior mechanisms
- Optional single- and double-output shafts
- 90° output angle
- Greased for life
- Custom worm gear design available