Counter-Rotating T Style Bevel Gearboxes
Counter-Rotating Gearboxes in 1:1 & 2:1 RatiosWe offer counter-rotating T style bevel gearboxes in 1:1 and 2:1 gear ratios, with six shaft size options; housing sizes increase in proportion with shaft size. Our smallest counter-rotating gear reducers have 5mm diameter shafts and provide maximum torque output of 1.77Nm; the largest counter-rotating gear drives we offer feature 25mm shafts and provide torque output up to 128Nm.
Custom counter-rotating gearboxes are also available, tailored to your unique specifications. Contact our application engineers to discuss your custom requirements.
If you’re not sure which counter-rotating gearbox is best suited to your application, view our Buyer’s Guide to see ten important points to consider when choosing a gearbox. Another valuable reference, Inertia and the Use of Inertia Figures offers a formula for dealing with inertia in gearbox selection.
Shafts & Couplings for Counter-Rotating GearboxesInch and metric precision ground shafts are available from stock to fit our counter-rotating gearmotors.
We also offer a broad selection of misalignment shaft couplings in inch and metric bore sizes.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Heavy duty counter-rotating bevel gearboxes
- Unique counter rotational outputs
- Greased for life
- Low backlash performance (approximately 1° backlash)
- Hardened steel bevel gears
- Tapped and clearance holes for mounting
- Light weight, one piece aluminum housings
- 1:1 and 2:1 gear ratios
- Shaft diameters: 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm
- Maximum torque output: 128Nm
- Maximum input speed: 3,000 RPM