103 & 111 Series Delrin™ U-Joints
A universal joint is a type of coupling in a rigid rod or shaft that allows the rod to “bend” in any direction while transferring rotary motion. Also known as a universal coupling or U-joint, a universal joint consists of a pair of hinges, located close together and oriented 90° to each other, connected by a cross shaft. Ondrives.US’ high performance zero backlash universal u-joints are a must-have for any motion control application.
Order Series 103 or Series 111 zero backlash plastic universal joints today, or contact us to learn more.
Single & Double U-Joints for All Applications
Manufactured from lightweight, durable Delrin™ engineered thermoplastic, Ondrives.US’ Series 103 (single) and Series 111 (double) plastic universal joints deliver zero-backlash performance at speeds up to 1,000 RPM.
Our U-joints can accommodate up to 90° of angular offset, making them ideal for a wide range of applications. A variety of standard inch and metric bore sizes are available up to 10mm.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Available in single & double U-joint configurations
- Zero backlash
- Up to 90° of angular offset
- Manufactured from Delrin™ engineering plastic with extended brass inserts
- Available in standard inch & metric bore sizes up to 10mm
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within min/max limits
- Torque rated up to 6.8Nm. (varies by model)
- Instrumentation quality
- Max. speed: 1,000 RPM
- Custom U-joints are available upon request. Contact our application engineers to discuss your custom requirements