ZA & ZD Series
A precision u-joint consists of a pair of hinges, oriented 90° to each other and connected by a cross shaft. These specialty couplings, also known as U-joints or universal couplings, are installed in rigid shafts or rods and allow those shafts to “bend” in any direction to facilitate the transfer of rotary motion. Ondrives.US’ unique telescoping U-joints provide zero backlash performance in any motion control application.
Order Ondrives.US’ ZA or ZD Series telescoping U-joints today, or contact us to learn more.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Up to 10° operating angle for zero backlash at full torque
- Up to 30° operating angle for zero backlash at 50% torque
- Available in inch bore sizes from 3/16” to 1”
- Available in metric bore sizes from 5mm to 25mm
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within min/max limits
- Torque rated up to 600 in-lbs. (varies by model)
- Ondrives.US zero backlash precision u-joints are instrumentation quality
- Precision universal joints feature 303 stainless steel body (304 and 316 special order), precision grade 440 stainless balls
- Custom U-joints are available upon request. Contact our application engineers to discuss your custom requirements