In-Line Spur Speed Reducers
Ondrives.US is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of gearboxes and gear reducers. Our J Series and XJ series inline gear reducers are compact and lightweight, and are designed for direct mounting to motor or for shaft coupling.
High Speed In-Line Spur Gear Box
J Series and XJ Series planetary gear reducers are designed for high efficiency performance (up to 92% at 1,000 RPM) with low backlash (as little as 3°). Multiple gear ratio options, torque levels, and input/output sizes are available, giving J and XJ Series planetary gear reducers exceptional versatility for a wide range of applications. Low ratio spur gear boxes can also be used as speed increasers.
Manufactured from top quality materials and specially engineered for high-speed operation (up to 4,000 RPM), these spur gear inline gearboxes can tackle even the toughest nonstop or high cycle processes.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- High efficiency in-line spur gear gearboxes (up to 92% at 1,000 RPM)
- Low backlash (as low as 3°)
- Torque range from 0.13 Nm to 90 Nm
- Gear ratios from 1:1 to 625:1
- Custom gearbox options available
- Maximum input speed: 4,000 RPM
- Machined aluminum housing and steel interior parts
- Dual ball bearings on all shafts
- Permanently lubricated