If you need reliable, high performance shaft couplings, look no further than Ondrives.US. Our 3-beam spiral beam couplings feature a unique design that enables them to simultaneously compensate for axial, angular, and radial (parallel) misalignment between shafts. Clamp-fixing and set screw-fixing models are available in a wide array of bore sizes and frame sizes to meet your needs.
Solve Misalignment Challenges with Ondrives.US Spiral Beam Couplings
Our three-beam spiral couplings are manufactured from stainless steel and aluminum materials for exceptional durability and longevity. They feature three parallel beams aligned 120° apart that spiral around the circumference of the coupling and penetrate through to the bore.
Ondrives.US’ flexible 3-beam spiral beam couplings are specially engineered to tolerate angular and radial shaft alignment and provide some degree of axial compliance. For even greater angular and radial shift compensation, we also offer 6-beam spiral beam couplings.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
Our 3-beam spiral beam couplings can be customized to meet your unique requirements. Contact an Ondrives.US application engineer to discuss your performance needs.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Three-beam multi-helix beam couplings
- Compensate for axial, angle & parallel misalignment with a single coupling
- Clamp fixing & set screw fixing models available
- Machined from corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel billets
- Single-piece construction
- Zero backlash
- Torque values up to 90 in-lbs.
- Up to 7° angular offset
- These 3 beam spiral couplings are available in numerous standard inch and metric bore sizes
- Any bore-to-bore combination available within established limits