Compact Worm Gearboxes
Worm Wheel Miniature Gearboxes
Our RW series miniature worm gear box assembly may be small, but it's tough enough to handle demanding power transfer applications. Constructed with machined aluminum housings and hardened steel input and output gears, they’ll deliver many years of reliable performance.
Available in three standard output ratios and with two output shaft diameter options, it’s easy to find the Ondrives.US right miniature gearbox for your needs. Each RW model worm gear box assembly provides proportionally high torque values (1.4 NM at 3,000 RPM) with very low backlash (maximum 2° backlash).
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US AdvantageOndrives.US has been designing and manufacturing reliable, high performance gearboxes for over 30 years. RW Series miniature right angle gearboxes provide high torque values with very low backlash in extremely compact frames. Three gear ratios are available to meet the needs of your unique application.
- High efficiency miniature right angle gearbox (up to 90% at 1,000 RPM)
- Three gear ratios available: 5:1, 10:1, and 20:1
- Extremely compact footprint: 1.5” x 1.5” x 1.08”
- 12.5 inch-lbs. output torque
- Very low backlash (2° backlash maximum)
- 90° output angle
- Maximum input speed: 3,000 RPM
- Machined aluminum housing with hardened steel gears and oil-impregnated bronze bearings
- Permanently lubricated
- Made in the U.S.A.