The Right Cam Follower Roller for Your Application
Ondrives.US’ oil-impregnated bronze bushing cam followers are ideal for applications where lubrication by other means is difficult. These cam follower rollers are mounted on precision stainless steel shoulder screws, and include a cushion of oil that helps reduce friction.
Our CF Series oil-impregnated bronze bushings and cam rollers are available in numerous standard sizes with bearing diameters from 1/4” to 5/8”. Lock washers and nuts are included.
For full bronze roller follower specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Oil-impregnated bronze bearings for reduced friction
- Precision bronze bearing; 303 stainless steel screws (416 stainless on CF-11); 18-8 stainless steel hardware
- Stud-type design
- Cam rollers are available in five standard diameters between 1/4” and 5/8”
- Max. dynamic load: 190 lbs. (varies by model)
- Max. static load: 94 lbs. (varies by model)