Custom Shaft Couplings
Ondrives.US are experts in designing, engineering, and manufacturing shaft couplings for all power and motion transfer applications. While we offer thousands of high performance shaft coupling options, we know that every application is different and an off-the-shelf product isn’t always the best solution.
Fortunately, we have the design and manufacturing expertise to create custom shaft connector couplings that are tailored to your specific application and performance requirements.
Custom Shaft Connector Couplings
We can provide custom shaft connector couplings in a wide range of styles, including:
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Ondrives.US custom misalignment couplings are available in inch or metric bore sizes; any bore-to-bore combination is available within the min/max limit
- Specify material(s) of construction
- Specify shaft coupling type (see above)
- Specify hub style: blank, clamp, cross pin, set screw
- Specify actual length in inches or millimeters
- Specify O.D. (outside diameter) in inches or millimeters
- Specify both bore sizes and tolerances
- Specify max. angular offset: from 0° to 90°
- Specify max. axial offset: from +0.016/-0.047 to 0.5
- Specify max. radial offset: from 0.000 to 0.610
- Specify max. input RPMs: from 0 to 78,000 RPMs
- Specify max. torque: from 0.05 in/lbs. to 2301.19 in/lbs.
- Specify torsional stiffness: from 0 lbs/in. to 14,628.00 lbs/in.
- Custom shaft couplings available with or without electrical insulation
- Shaft couplings available with zero backlash, low backlash, torsionally rigid, or backlash compliant engineering
- Strigently exacted tolerance adherence