FF Series Parallel Shaft Spur Gear Reducers
Ondrives.US has been manufacturing reliable, high performance gearboxes and gear reducer gearboxes for over three decades. Our FF Series parallel shaft spur gear reducers (FF and FFS models) are designed for high efficiency with low backlash, and are ideal solutions for a wide range of power transfer applications.
High Performance Spur Gear Reducers
We offer parallel shaft spur gear reducers in standard, slimline, and bore input configurations to meet the needs of nearly any application. With torque values as high as 850 Nm (with optional hardened gear units), a variety of gear ratios from 2:1 to 7:1, and numerous input/output shaft sizes, it’s easy to find the right gear reducer for your unique needs. Low ratio spur gearboxes can also be used as speed increasers.
Our FF and FFS model parallel shaft gear reducers are manufactured from durable, high quality materials and are permanently lubricated for superior performance with minimal maintenance requirements. Lightweight but rugged, parallel shaft gearboxes will provide years of reliable service, even in nonstop or high cycle operation.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Highly efficient parallel shaft spur gear reducers (up to 93% at 1,000 RPM)
- Up to 850 Nm torque output using optional hardened gear units
- Low output backlash (≈1°)
- Standard gear ratios from 2:1 to 7:1
- Custom gear reducer options available
- Available in standard, slimline, and bore input configurations
- Machined aluminum housings with hardened steel interior components
- Radial ball bearings on input/output
- Maximum input speed: 2,000 RPM
- Permanently lubricated
For full parallel shaft gearbox specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.