Multiple Mounting Options
Ondrives.US designs, engineers, and manufactures some of the best and most dependable gearboxes available today. Our BGT20 Series bevel gear boxes are available in left, right, or double output shaft configurations and 1:1 gearbox and 2:1 gearbox ratios, making them ideal for a wide range of motion transfer applications.
High Performance 1:1 Gearboxes & 2:1 Gearboxes
Our BGT20 family of bevel gear boxes are manufactured with top quality materials, with black anodized aluminum housings, 303 stainless steel shafts, and hardened steel gears. The combination of durable, corrosion-resistant materials and Ondrives.US’ superior craftsmanship results in durable, dependable gearboxes with long working lives.
These bevel T gearboxes provide very low backlash performance (maximum 2° backlash) at speeds up to 2,000 RPM. Maximum torque value is 0.68 Nm.
For full specifications and Dimensional Parametric Search, see individual product listings.
The Ondrives.US Advantage
- Choice of left, right, or double output shaft configurations
- All configurations available in 1:1 and 2:1 gear ratios
- Very low backlash (max. 2°)
- Max. operating speed: 2,000 RPM
- Max. torque output: 0.68 Nm
- Black anodized aluminum housing
- 303 stainless steel shafts
- Hardened steel gears
- Ball bearings on input shaft; oil-impregnated bronze bearings on output shaft
- Permanently lubricated—special cold-temperature grease available upon request